Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm going to be a father



What can I say except, oh my gosh. I just went to the midwife with my wife to get the first look at our future child. This was the coolest day of my life to date. I got to see the little tiny heartbeat of my little baby growing inside Danelle. I had the biggest smile on my face the entire time that the midwife was moving it around to try and get some good shots. I could tell that Danelle was very happy and that makes me even happier. When I first saw the image of it's little body moving around and it's heart beating so fast I was mesmerized. I didn't know what to say. I can't wait to welcome this little one into the world with my whole being.

2 comments:

JK said...

:) it makes me happy to see you happy!

jojo said...

It only gets better, guys. I'm happy for you both! :))
Jo