Sunday, December 30, 2007

WOW



I can’t tell you how excited I am to be where I’m at in my life today. I am with the girl of my dreams, and we will be adding a new member to our little unit coming in July. I probably should be scared a little, considering that I really don’t know what to expect or what exactly it’s going to entail. I’m not though. I am jumping with joy. I was a little nervous telling our parents and family, but that went off without a hitch. My parents got a double dose with my brother also telling them that they will be having a baby in August. My parents were speechless I would say. My mother already bought a little Christmas outfit for both of them. She said that it was a 0 to 3 months size. I wonder if I should tell her that our child will be older than that when next December rolls around?

No comments: